I used the corner punch for 3 of the edges and one with a tulip and put some red paper behind. In the center I put a red felt flower and on top a bee made of foam rubber I purchased a while ago.
For the first time, I used a rub-on sentiment. It is very easy and looks great!!!
I enter this card in the following challenges:
- Twisted Tuesday Challenges 2TC69: Look! Up in the Sky!
- Make it Monday MIM #177 with Milk Coffee
- Challenges 4 Everybody #38: Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge #43: Anything Goes
- TTCRD challenge, Feb 4-10: Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly Challenge, February 4: Anything Goes
- Crafting by Desings, February 5: Anything Goes