How did it come to this card? A friend of mine told me that she is attending a wedding in two weeks and wanted a special wedding card. Her collegue and his wife to be just recently purchased a flat with garden. So the wedding gift is money for interior and garden supplies handed over with a special card. My friend didn't want an elegant white wedding card so I thought and thought how the "garden and house theme" fits with the wedding topic.
As I don't have many wedding/love dies and/or stamps I borrowed a couple of things from my best friend. I am glad that we share our supplies when needed!!!
So for the background I ended up with the Love Background stamp from CraftEmotions. Furthermore, I used the Lawn Fawn stitched hillside borders and the Picked Fence Creative Cut from Mama Elephant. The little tulips are made with a little punch from Eduscho I bought years ago and hardly use it anymore. The house, big flowers and the lantern are from the Lawn Fawn stamp set "Fairy Friends". I added two toadstools and a shamrock as lucky charms for the newlyweds using stamps from the efco "Viel Glueck" set. I finished up with lots of wink of stella on all objects.
I hope my friend and the newlyweds like it!
I enter this card in the following challenges:
- Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog #127: Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations #340: Anything Goes
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog #40: Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog, April 25: Anything Goes
- Through the Craftroom Door, April 25: Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown #340: Embossing
- The Crazy Challenge #247: Leafy Green
- Scrapbook Stamp Society #115: Anything Goes
- Brown Sugar Challenge Blog #247: Use a Die Cut
- QKR Stampede #240: Feathered Friends or Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz #367: Anything Goes
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog #38: Anything Goes