Againn, we used Silk Microfine Glitter and adhered it on the Transparent double sided adhesive from Elizeabeth craft design after we used the company's christmas tree die cut and created 5 layers. The white glitter imitates the snow we hopefully have on Christmas Eve.
For the first time I used the heat embossing technique to receive such a beautiful golden sentiment.
Unfortunately, on my photograph you don't see how beautiful the tree is shimmering.
I enter this card in the
- CAS on Sunday #22: Winter theme
- Sentimental Sundays #182: Winter Wonderland
- Challenges 4 Everybody #34: Anything Goes
- Kreativer Bastelblog #36: Glitter
- Charisma Cardz Challenge #46: Christmas
- Paper Crafting Journey, November 21: Bling it up!
- Bearly Mine Challenge #113: Traditional Christmas Colours using Die Cuts