The brighter flowers are made with the heat embossing technique as well as the sentiment. The other flowers are simply stamped with red ink. I wanted to have some contrast on the card.
To top it off, I stuck 2 buttons with white lace and a big ladybird on it. I think it is a perfect card for a birthday girl in May.
I enter this card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Catz #276: Things with wings
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #130: Things with wings plus a sentiment
- The Crafter's Coffee Challenge Blog #113: Ribbon and/or Lace
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog #224: Use spooled items
- Fab'n'Funky Challenges #256: Lace