Samstag, 23. November 2013

Shimmering Snowflakes!

Now, that I have some Christmas utensils I have to use them. For the 3 Snowflakes I used the 757 - Snowflakes from Elizabeth craft designs. The white Silk Microfine Glitter adheres on the Transparent double sided adhesive from Elizeabeth craft designs.
In the center of each snowflake there is a pearl. To frame the picture I sewed around the edges with red twine.
Unfortunately, on this picture you can't see how beautiful the snowflakes shimmer.



I enter this card in the


4 Kommentare:

  1. This is very pretty. Gorgeous stitching/colour and layout. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT member
    xxxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lol!!! Back again Lizzie to say I still think this creation of yours is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is a lovely christmas card! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC. x

    AntwortenLöschen