For this card we used Shimmer Sheetz from Elizabeth Craft Design and a snowflake embossing folder. For the 3 snowflakes we used the 757 - Snowflakes from Elizabeth craft designs. The Silk Microfine Glitter in 3 different colors adheres on the Transparent double sided adhesive from Elizeabeth craft designs. For the sentiment we also used a die, but I can't remember which one it was.
It is amazing how this snowflakes are shimmering!
I enter this card in the
- Creatalicious Challenge #57: Christmas Time
- Paula Holifield Crafts ALBC: Sparkle and Shine
- Challenges 4 Everybody #33: Anything Goes
- Crafty Cardmakers #104: Paper Piercing
- Creative Creations Challenge #23: Sparkle and Shine
- Creative Knockouts #11: Make it Sparkle
- Kreativer Bastelblog #35: Winterzeit
- Papertake Weekly Challenge, November 12: Snow & Ice