As it was a card for her, our little angel, it had to be something special, which made it even more difficult.
The little girl is from the Stampin'up set "All in the family". The crown is from a set of brads. On the left top corner I used ribbon. To get a special effect for the number one I used an embossing folder. The Happy Birthday sentiment is stamped on a piece of die cut from my "Nesting frames". For the bottom right corner I used a corner punch with a butterfly.
I enter this card in the
- Challenges 4 Everybody #31: Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge #66: Anything Goes with Ribbon
- Creative Craft Challenges2 #21: Anything Goes with blogaversary
- Creative Knockouts #7: Paper Piercing
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #144: Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge #29: Anything Goes
- Stampin for the weekend, October 11: Anything Goes
- The ABC Challenge: X for Xtra Special