Samstag, 22. Juni 2013

Squeeze Me

I have bought a beautiful paper from "imaginisce" called "Berrylicious - Just Peachy". When I saw the current challenge from Simon Says I knew immediately that I have to use this paper for it.
When I wanted to cut a straw out of paper my partner said: "Why don't you use a real one?" I didn't think about it, but it gives the card a deeper 3D effect.

drinks greeting card

The camera didn't get the colours right. The orange background and the yellow glass are much brighter as on the picture.

I enter this card in the

6 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizzie :-) the fruits are very cute and I love that you used a real straw.

    I have a card kit giveaway on my blog that has some real straws in it too :-) Pop over if you would like to join in :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    please consider turning off word verification to make it easier for us to leave comments xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lizzie, this is such a pretty card! I really like that you used a real straw for it! :)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Laura

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wonderful creation hun! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at PTW! xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Too cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs!
    Hugs, Sharon

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. How happy & bright & very clever!!

    Thank you for sharing your lovely creation in our ‘Anything goes - Show your Season’ Challenge
    Do join us again!
    Hugs
    Rene (DT Crafting by Designs)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great card thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    AntwortenLöschen