I got jealous when I entered her crafting studio. She has a room just for crafting and I am carrying my stuff in a box from room to room.
I asked her if she can help me with a father's day card for my partner and with relocation cards for 2 friends of mine.
I had a fantastic time with her and got home with lots of new ideas. Thanks, Elisa!
Here is my father's day card for which I used fantastic Stampin'up stamps to recreate my family:
I enter this card at the
- Simon Says Challenge: Masculine/Father's Day
- Art Impressions Blog #111: Use brads or eyelets
- Sister Act Card Challenge #10
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog, June 5: Anything goes
- Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #175: For your favourite guy
- Eureka Stamps Challenge #43: Father's Day
- Dutch Dare Card Challenge #221: For Dad
- Crafting by Designs: anything goes with a twist: father's Day, Men, Male