Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2017

DIY paper flowers!

I saw on Instagram these beautiful cards from Birka using selfmade paper flowers. At this time I was on vacation with my family. I watched the YouTube Video she suggested from Dani Peuss and bought all the supplies needed to create these simple but beautiful paper flowers. Two evenings I sat in our mobile home and made lots of paper flowers which I used for a couple of cards and paper milk packages already. This is my first card:




I enter this card in the following challenges:


5 Kommentare:

  1. Cool Card I have seen on Crafty Sentiment Design and wanna see on your blog
    adorable arrangement of flowers wooooww

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great CAS card,beautiful flowers and love the splatters--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    Laurigami

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Nice card!
    Thank you for joining Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Marja GDT.

    AntwortenLöschen