Mittwoch, 26. April 2017

Lawn Fawn Wedding Card!

I can't hold back with my latest creation! After struggeling for a couple of days with the requirements for an ordered wedding card, I started and finished it yesterday evening.
How did it come to this card? A friend of mine told me that she is attending a wedding in two weeks and wanted a special wedding card. Her collegue and his wife to be just recently purchased a flat with garden. So the wedding gift is money for interior and garden supplies handed over with a special card. My friend didn't want an elegant white wedding card so I thought and thought how the "garden and house theme" fits with the wedding topic.
As I don't have many wedding/love dies and/or stamps I borrowed a couple of things from my best friend. I am glad that we share our supplies when needed!!!

So for the background I ended up with the Love Background stamp from CraftEmotions. Furthermore, I used the Lawn Fawn stitched hillside borders and the Picked Fence Creative Cut from Mama Elephant. The little tulips are made with a little punch from Eduscho I bought years ago and hardly use it anymore. The house, big flowers and the lantern are from the Lawn Fawn stamp set "Fairy Friends". I added two toadstools and a shamrock as lucky charms for the newlyweds using stamps from the efco "Viel Glueck" set. I finished up with lots of wink of stella on all objects.

I hope my friend and the newlyweds like it!



I enter this card in the following challenges:


7 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely fun card, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It is a bit unusual to see a wedding card that is not frilly or tailored in pastels - but your card certainly nailed the request by your friend! great This should be a keepsake and a good memory for what is represented by the gift. Thanks for joining us again this week at the QKR Stampede weekly Anything Goes (with feathered friends optional) challenge.
    Dorothy S, DT member

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and Hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-membe

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Very sweet! They will be thrilled!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is so lovely! The scene you created is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful card! It's very creative. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! I hope that you can join us again soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Lizzie this is super sweet and beautiful
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    AntwortenLöschen