Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2015

Happy Birthday, Uncle Fred!

I needed a birthday card for an uncle  of my mum who turned 80. As I haven't use Washi Tapes for a while I made this card only with Washi Tapes and used no designer paper at all. I was inspired by a card from  "A Christy Production" I saw on Pinterest.

For the numerics I used blue glitter embossing powder and my heat embossing gun. The sentiment is from the Stampin'Up set "Zur Feier des Tages". The buttons and the brad give the card the final touch.


I enter this card in the following challenges:



4 Kommentare:

  1. This is a nice CAS card. I like the blues and greens. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your use of the Washi tape, creating a super grid pattern. Happy 80th birthday to Uncle Fred. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great use of the washi tape to create your male themed design - thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a fun and easy card to make. Thanks for playing along with us at LRW!!

    AntwortenLöschen