Freitag, 12. Dezember 2014

Birthday in Green!

I saw a similar card on Pinterest and made my own inspiration of it as I looking for a new way to use my washi tapes. I especially liked the idea of putting the washi tape on the cardstock first and emboss it afterwards.
The Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch is one of my favourite punches I have. I added a coat-hanger embellishment to fix the banner with the sentiment on the card. I like the outcome so much that I already made more cards in other colors.



I enter this card in the following challenge:


1 Kommentar:

  1. Just love this texture. Beautiful card the image is simply striking. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Sentimental Sundays. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs    
    Berni,DT
    sentimentalsundays.

    AntwortenLöschen