Donnerstag, 3. April 2014

Butterflies in spring!

For this butterfly card I was inspired by a card from KT Hom Designs I saw on Pinterest as I was looking for inspirations for my Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I got the perfect structured paper for it too. I think it really looks as the butterflies are flying around the branch and the leaves.
In my opinion it perfectly fits as a spring birthday card as in our gardens the butterflies are already flying around.



I enter this card in the following challenges:


4 Kommentare:

  1. Very pretty, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons, please tuen off word verification in your settings thanks

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great card, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. A beautiful card!!! Wishing you luck in the Challenge over at Stampin For The Weekend.
    PLEASE turn off word verification if you wish to enter our challenges in the future as any further entries will not be commented on
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg B ;) DT member
    http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/spring-colours.html
    http://craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love the detail on your butterflies and the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

    AntwortenLöschen