This card was made for my aunts birthday this week:
The pink flowers and the sentiment are created with a pink embossing powder. The two smaller flowers have a pink fabric button in the centre and the big flower a green heat embossing dot.
The color combination is perfect for a spring birthday card!
I enter this challenge in the following challenges:
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge #81: Anything goes with ribbon
- Divas by design, March 19: Flower Power
- Kreativer Bastelblog #43: Blumengrüße
- Open Minded Crafting Challenges #6: Use some buttons
- Ruby's Rainbow Challenges #75: Happy Birthday
- Sentimental Sundays #199: Flowery Springtime
- The Pink Elephant TPE #243: Use your favorite color combo
- A Gem of a Challenge #115: Mothers Day/Female Birthday
- Charisma Cardz Challenges #6: Birthday Girls
- Craft your passion challenges #206: Mothers Day/For the Ladies