Mittwoch, 2. September 2015

Postcard from Paris!

For this card I used my new stamp set from Marianne Design " Eline's Huis". I love the Air Mail, hand writing stamp and Postage stamp. I have a die in the shape of a postage stamp I used with an embossing folder showing a present. I had some patterned paper left with Paris sights I used and at the bottom I used the sentiment "I think of you". I don't know yet, who will be the lucky one to receive this card. ;-)


I enter this card in the following challenges:


Kommentare:

  1. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Best Regards, Mary

    TTCRD DT
    Thyme To Create {My Blog}

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a lovely idea to use a postcard layout for this week's cue! I love your postage stamp! So cute! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. FUN postcard as a note, Thanks for joining us at CAsology this week, so glad that you did!!

    AntwortenLöschen