Montag, 27. Juli 2015

55 1/2 birthday party gift!

Me and my mum were invited to a 55 1/2 years birthday party of a dear friend of ours. Why did she celebrate her 55 1/2 birthday you may ask? Her birthday is originally in January and she always wanted to have a summer party on her birthday, like she could have when living in New Zealand or Australia for example. Here in Austria it is always cold and wet in January.
She wants to make a cruise next year from Le Hawre to New York on a cargo ship as her grand mother did many years ago. So all her friends made money presents to support her dream.

I used a white stretched canvas, turned it around and put all kind of stuff related to a summer birthday party and holiday/road trip on it. On the right is a small peg where I put the envelope with the money. I also used two rub-ons with beautiful sentiments which are suitable for our friendship and memories we won't forget, like this party.


I enter this project in the following challenges:


6 Kommentare:

  1. Love how you have turned the canvas round - fab idea! Your friend sounds like an incredible lady! Thanks for joining us at CCM&M. Cxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great project! Thanks for joining us at Eureka! Stamps ATG challenge. Lisa DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow this has so many neat elements in it! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion and come back real soon!
    Carolyn, DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous creation thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M
    Hugs Julie xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Crat Your Passion! Good luck!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi Lizzie,
    What a great idea!
    I will answer to your questions. I buy my supplies by scrapbookdepot in the Netherlands and in the USA by papertrey ink(dies). The papers are older ones (> 5 years old) .
    Thanks for your reaction on my blog. Sorry for my very very bad English.
    Bye!
    Greeting from Femminde

    AntwortenLöschen